Tuesday 27 May 2008

Lily Allen - Lily Not Fussed About Topless Pics

Pictures of LILY ALLEN sunbathing topless in Cannes may have caused a stir among the paparazzi, but the star seems to have taken it all in her stride.

LILY, who was staying at a hotel in the area to attend a number of events, told Radio 1 Newsbeat that she has "nothing to be ashamed of about her body".

"My manager left a message on my assistant's phone saying 'Uh, I don't know if you know but Lily's boobs are all over the newspapers," the singer said.

"I heard I was a Page Three girl. 'Lily, 23, from London.' Finally!"

According to Radio 1, the SMILE singer is in Cannes to attend a party promoting SIMON PEGG'S new movie HOW TO LOSE FRIENDS AND ALIENATE PEOPLE.

Her father, KEITH ALLEN, is also in Cannes to promote his own documentary about Princess Diana and Dodi Al Fayed.

Recently, LILY has been romantically linked to GAVIN & STACEY star JAMES CORDON.



16/05/2008 10:28:54




See Also